Friday, May 19, 2006

13 weeks of living hell (Part two)

I decided to watch the opening night so I could give you my opinion on the housemates:

  • Bonnie – Chav retard, ya get me?
  • Pete – Has Tourettes.
  • George – Posh cúnt, who kills foxes with dogs for fun.
  • Shahbaz – Camp Scottish 80’s throwback.
  • Lea – Plastic slút.
  • Imogen – Hmmm, looks quite nice actually. Welsh.
  • Mikey – Arrogant, Scouse, sexist fuckwit.
  • Dawn – Miserable Brummie cow.
  • Glyn – Weird, puny lifeguard with delusions of grandeur. Welsh.
  • Richard – Big gay Al except more camp. Cúnt.
  • Grace – Posh, spoilt, naïve, cute.
  • Lisa – Gobby, Manc, proper fúcking annoying. About as far from ‘mint’ as you can get.
  • Sezer – Waaaaaaaaaaanker. Recognise.
  • Nikki – Gold digging, vacuous slut. I’d shag her, but only after I’d hid my wallet. Will be the first to get her títs out.

    The things I do for this blog, I just watched an hour of this shit. I’ve never been so bored (except when I watched Titanic, but at least that had a happy ending (if you haven’t seen it the big boat sinks and Leo gets a lungful of water)).

    So to summarise, a couple of fit birds who look a million times better than the plastic slút who’s spent £35K on tits and lips, a load of arrogant posh tossers and a bloke with Tourettes. Oh, and some people who are Welsh.

    I pledge, here and now, not to watch a minute more of this arse.

No comments: