Friday, January 05, 2007

2007 - Chinese year of the cack

Well, a new year has begun, and with it comes a fresh lack of inspiration / writers block / apathy. I'm sure it'll pass though, it normally does... The whole thing may be due to MySpace slowly taking over my life - a friend of mine tempted me over to the dark side and, I hate to admit it, I'm now hooked. I can't quite place my finger on what it is but it's got something.... Rest assured though my blog will be remaining here for two very good reasons:

  1. I can blog from the train / couch / brothel via my phone with Blogger
  2. The blogging feature on MySpace is cack
Which reminds me, I've decided that the word 'cack' isn't used as much as it should be any more. If you're struggling for an easy new years resolution, why not endeavour to use 'cack' at least once a day?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're going to use some shit everyday??? Dare I ask what you're going to use it for? No, on second thoughts I don't dare ask.