Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm back

Yeah yeah, I know. It's been far too long since I last posted, but you get to read this shit for free so you can't really complain if I don't write for a few weeks can you? No.

I guess part of the problem is that my creative talent is currently being stretched across a number of outlets - there's the blog, the email I send out to my work colleagues every week, a website that I post on fairly regularly, the pub.... Lame excuse? Probably, but apparently I'm Emo, which I suppose would at least explain the apathy.....

So this week I've been looking after my brothers cat, and it's been a complete nightmare. I've looked after cats before and had no problems, but my brother's cat, Hector, is a complete bastard. Seriously, I'm ready to kill him - I've already considered giving him away to the first person that wants him. I've compiled a list to show what I mean:

Hector's crimes

  • Crying every time I shut a door behind me for some peace and quiet / to eat dinner
  • Biting me
  • Biting my girlfriend
  • Malting (whilst sitting in the bath)
  • Drinking my milkshake from my glass
  • Putting the laces of my converse in the milkshake after I stopped him drinking it
  • Headbutting my hand whilst I was pouring out his food causing me to spill biscuits all over the floor
  • Trying to eat my sunglasses
  • Shitting on my brothers' bed

Yes, that does say shitting, not sitting.

So, if anyone wants a free Persian Blue please let me know, I'll stick him in the post.

No comments: