Saturday, October 08, 2005

Shark attack

I watched a program on TV recently about Sharks. It was coming live from somewhere or other in the States, and part of the program involved a couple of blokes in a 'cage', trying to find out how hard a great white shark can bite. I put the word cage in inverted commas on the basis that it wasn't so much a cage, more a couple of bits of metal with some gaping holes in the side which were more than large enough to allow the great whites swimming feet away to get inside.

So anyway, the guys in the cage basically have a stick with a pressure gauge on the end, and they were trying to put the stick in the mouth of a fairly hefty great white. Now, my first thought at seeing this was "wouldn't it make great telly if that fella's arm got bitten off". Now, I'm starting to wonder whether thinking something like that makes me a psycho (see Nightmares, below for more information on that) or whether every bloke watching the program thought the same thing. I hope it's the second.....

I hope that (at least some of) my posts will leave you thinking "huh!", and on that note, I'll finish off by mentioning that sharks have two penises, which are permanently erect. Gits.

No comments: