Tuesday, September 27, 2005

¿Dónde está mi escritorio?


I’ve just realised that I haven’t seen my desk for a while now. I’m pretty sure it’s here somewhere, underneath the papers, cups, packets of salt and pepper, cutlery, toys, books, electronic gadgets and a whole wealth of other stuff that currently covers my workspace. True, I probably need to have a bit of a tidy, but I’m starting to think that maybe I’m spending too long in the office.




I’m tempted to do some sort of experiment to see if I can live in the office for a week, ordering food from Bluewater over the internet and drinking the awful coffee from the vending machine. I could claim for a hell of a lot of overtime…

Oh, and the more astute amongst you may notice the keyboards in the two pictures are different - that's beacause I have so much work to do I need two PC's on my desk...

No comments: