Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A buh-? No not a buh, a bomb!

I'm off to New York in a few weeks, and obviously there are still quite a few security measures in place to ensure no-one tries to hijack the plane with a plastic spork or go wild with a tube of toothpaste ("Tower this is Captain Johnson, we have an emergency up here - we're all minty fresh and free of gum disease!").

I'm assuming people are still fairly jumpy too, so I will be trying as hard as I can not to say any of the following during the trip:
  • "I'm so excited I could explode!"
  • "Now where did I leave my suitcase?"
  • "A one way ticket please - I won't be coming back. Ever."
  • "I will kill the infidel scum!"
  • "What are you going to do with your 72 virgins?"
I wonder if they'll let me post to my blog from prison?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't quote the man, Smauel L. Jackson: "That is da motherf***ing bomb!"

Richie Rich said...

Snakes? On which plane? This one? Oh.