Thursday, July 27, 2006

Flower power

Ok, I'm somewhat confused. I saw an advert recently for flower scented tampons. I'd have loved to have been in that meeting:

"Stu, how do we get more people buying OUR brand of sanitary product?"
"I know, let's make them smell of flowers, because people often comment on how tampons don't smell of flowers"
"Fantastic, I'll get on to marketting stat."

Of course, they may have discussed scents first...

"Vanilla?"
"No"
"Strawberries?"
"Hmm, maybe, what else you got?"
"Fish?"
"Hell no!"
"Burning wood?"
"Nice, like that. Anything else?"
"Flowers!"
"Flowers?"
"Flowers."
"Flowers it is...."

2 comments:

sou said...

hilarious posts. enjoyed reading them much. came across ur blog when i hit the "next blog" button. glad i did.

Richie Rich said...

Thanks very much, glad you like it