Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Caps lock - a pain in the arse

Has anyone else ever noticed just how stupid the placement of the Caps Lock key is on your standard Qwerty keyboard? It's right above the shift and below the Tab key, which is possibly the most inconvenient place anyone could possibly have put it. How many times during your working day do you find yourself deleting a few lines of text because it's all in upper case?

I'm fairly certain that whoever designed the keyboards put it there for a reason, and I'm fairly convinced the reason is that they were the anti-Christ.

I'm all for ripping the sodding thing out of my keybOARD AND THROWING IT IN THE BIN. oH, BUGGER!

1 comment:

Richie Rich said...

I love the fact that the programmers of the program you use sets Caps Lock on as opposed to simply converting any text entered in to upper case using code. That's just rubbish.