Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Inspiration, or lack thereof

I’m struggling to find some inspiration at the moment. Writing a blog may look like a very simple thing to do, but finding a topic that other people are likely to want to read about can be more tricky than the Times “Fiendish” Su Doku (I WILL finish yesterdays one at some point).

After all, the different types of sediment found in Britain’s canals may be something you feel very passionately about, but the chances of anyone else caring in the slightest are slim. The chances that the two other people on the planet who do care actually find and read your blog are slightly less than the odds of Eminem becoming the next U.S. President.

Actually, Eminem may be a better option than George W. Bush, who, let’s face it, is a moron. I’m not sure how someone who is such good evidence that humans are related to baboons actually became president of the world’s largest superpower, but if memory serves it had something to do with chads and vote rigging. Allegedly (I can’t afford lawyers as expensive as George can).

So anyway, where was I before I disappeared along that rather obscure train of thought? Ah, yes, inspiration. I still haven’t had any, so I’m going to give up and watch Bill and Ted’s excellent adventure. Strange things are afoot at the circle K.

1 comment:

no one said...

" Strange things are afoot at the circle K."

Dude that is my favourite line from that film!!!!

Lovin ya work btw

F xx